WOTA stands for Western Oakland Transportation Authority. The purpose of WOTA is to secure rides to necessary, as well as enjoyable, destinations for our residents.
Board Meeting Dates
Jan 11 - WOTA Office
Feb 8 - White Lake Twp Office
Mar 8 - WOTA Office
April 12 - Waterford Twp Office
May 10 WOTA Office
July 12 (pre-budget) - Walled Lake
Aug 9 (budget #1) - WOTA Office
Sep 13 (budget #2) - White Lake Twp Office
Oct 11 - WOTA Office
Nov 8 - Waterford Twp Office
Dec 13 - WOTA Office
The public is welcome.
All meetings start at 9:00 a.m. unless noted.
Arrangements to reasonably accommodate special needs, including handicap accessibility or interpreter, will be made upon receiving a 72-hour advance notice. Contact WOTA at 248-887-4979 for special services.
WOTA is always looking for great drivers. Applications are being accepted for positions. Click on the application button below, download the form and after completed, email it to email@example.com or you may mail it to our address.
Requirements for Drivers:
- Must have or be able to obtain a chauffeur's license.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Must be able to work with the public.
- Must manage your time wisely and be familiar with the areas we serve.
- Lift 40+ pounds and be able to help riders on and off the bus and lock down wheelchairs and scooters.
- Utilize technology as we use smart phone walkie-talkies and tablets with GPS.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
Hours are from 7am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. We have part-time and full-time positions available. Training is provided. Starting pay $14/hr. with a potential raise after 90 days, benefits available for full-time employees include health insurance and paid time off.
If you have questions, please contact Amy Grzymkowski at (248) 887-4979 for more information.
Rick Hamill, Highland Township
Rik Kowall, White Lake Township
Gary Wall, Waterford Township
Kathy Plafchan, Disabled Advisor
Hana Jaquays , City of Walled Lake
Anne McCarter, Senior Advisor
Art Frasca, Financial Advisor